NEW COURSES ON 3D ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION
For decades, architects, engineers, interior decorators, designers and even students have sought out to creating physical models to visualize their designs. This is most times cumbersome and time consuming. Traditional model making certainly still has a place and will never go away, but today, designers that require visual representation have another solution: 3D architectural visualization.
WHAT IS IT?
The term 3D architectural visualization refers to the process by which graphical content and illustrations are created using 3D software. It’s a technology that has become mainstream over the last few decades and has evolved into one of the most viable options for producing high-quality digital content for architectural designs.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
1. Make your portfolio look great. If you turn your design projects into architectural rendering, the creativity of your ideas will be obvious at first sight.
2. Increase your presence in social media. Photorealistic 3D visualizations instantly attract attention, which is very important for finding clients via social networks. Your designs can be easily “liked” or shared by many people, some of which can become your new clients.
3. Use 3D modeling for effective advertisement. It is much easier to promote your products if your potential clients can see all their details. 3D architectural rendering services offer many solutions for eye-catching ads!
4. Impress the most demanding clients. No matter how challenging your design project is, having high quality architectural rendering will always be more convincing than simply showing sketches of the future design. Your clients will be able to know exactly how the project will look like in real life.
5. Get instant approval. Showing the client, the architectural render of your design is the best way to prove that all demands and conditions have been met. As a result, you will receive approval faster than ever before.
WHAT NEW COURSES WE ARE OFFERING?
As pioneers in the training and development of 3D animation and visual effects in Nigeria we are delighted to introduce two new courses into our training arsenal to help designers in the construction industry with the knowledge of industry standard software for creating photorealistic visualization and animation:
3D Architectural Design is for beginners and intermediate users who want to refresh their knowledge of generating 3D Architecture using Autodesk Revit. The course covers the use of plugins to generate procedural geometry like foliage and vegetation, people, vehicles etc. to populate a landscape. The courses covers setting up renders using VRay and even includes basic post production of the rendered images in Adobe Photoshop.
3D Architectural Animation is for intermediate and advanced users who wish to quickly and easily export 3D Architecture visualizations into images and videos with camera flythrough/walkthrough. Discover how this can help you present your pre-viz work with realism and detail to your client or supervisor with speed and ease. Register for our courses today and create beautiful renders you can be proud of!